Click here to check out our 2015 Annual Report! A few highlights from 2015:
- 2015 Summer Youth Employment Program: Teaching foster youth life skills, workforce development, and drug abuse prevention techniques. Additionally we'll be taking them on college tours, cultural engagements, and community service projects.
- 2015 Young Adult Parenting Classes: Using Power Source Parenting by Bethany Casarjian PHD as our guide we will be facilitating parenting workshops for young parents and parents-to-be throughout the Detroit area.
- 7th Annual Prostate Cancers Survivor Golf Outing: its that time of year again! Our 2015 outing promises to be the best yet and you're invited! With 18 holes of golf, lunch at the turn, a skins pot, banquet dinner, raffle/door prizes, and more this event will have something for everyone! Click here for more details!
- 2nd Annual Community Street Festival: In collaboration with the Coalition on Healthy Youth and Families (CHYF) and the National Council on Alcoholism and Drug Dependence (NCADD) Youth Programs, and the Detroit Wayne Mental Health Authority (DWMHA) we will be hosting a community street festival in the parking lot of the NCADD building. Last year we had free food and games, rides, Zumba classes, a basketball tournament, and Coco from Mason and Coco in the morning as our MC!
- Check out our facebook page for more up to date info on CUYFD events!!